Fifty Doctor Who obsessed Doctor Who couples will tie the knot in a mass ceremony the day after the 50th anniversary episode airs on November 24th. It will take place in the Bloomsbury Ballroom in London with a buffet provided and a band who will play music from the series. Members of the public can attend if they wish. More details can be found at www.whovianwedding.co.uk. But is it me or would it not make more sense to get married on the 23rd, the actual anniversary date of the show?
- Robert Englund says Hi to V fans Mother ship Connecticut
- Pete Hernandez III talks Super ratings
- TW watch Doctor Who S09E05 The Girl Who Died
- 501st Ireland Garrison meet Weird Al Yankovic: First time in Belfast ever
- TW watch Doctor Who S09E3/4 Under The Lake/Before The Flood
- TW asks: Why did Clara not recognize Missy?
- TW asks: How could the 12th Doctor be in Day of the Doctor?
- New X Files double trailers
- The Walking Dead new trailer You Don’t Have A Choice
- TW watch Doctor Who Review SO9E02 The Witch’s Familiar
- thetimewarriors on Guardians of the Galaxy first glimpse round the corner
- Paul Malone Cosplyer Reenactor on Guardians of the Galaxy first glimpse round the corner
- thetimewarriors on More Spiderman movies confirmed including Venom
May 2017 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31